Saturday 28 April 2012

What Would I Change?


}During my process of my production I have developed many different key skills one of which was be able to use Photoshop More efficiently and I was able to edit them to my satisfaction however I did face the problem of my work being to simple and I wanted to have a different style to my background and I could chosen a better background colour. Another thing I would have done differently was my planning I would have planned using different types genre’s instead of just a few.  However I do believe having a certain flat background colour was good which enable me too bring out the different fonts in my image. Also it keeps convention by being simplistic. I would have also did more research in to similar media products that involved Jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment