Friday 27 April 2012

what have I learned during the coursework


my media coursework was a chance to get familiar with certain programmes/software. I was already familiar with programmes like Microsoft presentation and excel but I wasn’t to keen on how to use photo shop but by doing this media coursework I was able to get to grips with this programme and now  I believe I am better at how to editing and manipulate text, images and adding different effects. During the beginning of this course we were instructed to make a preliminary task which was about one of our school magazines and a questionnaire of a student and during this I wasn't familiar with photo shop and was only able to edit an image to a certain extent  and I lack the basics. Media has also helped me in my analytical skills by analyzing different products I have found myself better then I was when I first started. I have also learned that lots of music magazine target audience is controlled and they know who they are going to sell there magazine to before the disturbed

No comments:

Post a Comment